Sunday, September 20, 2009

Variety List


The long promised and unanticipated variety list is here. Boring stuff, I know, but this list along with the planting layout will help me rotate crops and make better informed decisions next season.

Broccoli - Early Green

Pumpkin - Jack be Little

Nasturtium - Tall Single Blend

Cucumber - Poinsett 76

Pole Bean - Kentucky Wonder

Carrot - Little Finger

Dill - Dukat Leafy

Fennel - Smokey Bronze

Southern Pea - California Blackeye #5

Summer Squash - Early White Bush Scallop

Lima Bean - Henderson Bush

Parsley - Italian "Gigante"

Tomato - Homestead #24

All of these seeds were purchased at local garden centers, so I was at their mercy as to my choices. This spring I am planning on doing more research and ordering seeds online.

No comments:

Post a Comment